June 18, 2006

info section open now

Hi everyone. Long time without any updates, I know. ^^ But finally I managed to find some time. The Ya-Ya-yah info section is open now and you may want to take a look as you'll find some very curious things, like a photo of the original Ya-Ya-yah. =)
·
I also updated the videos section with a couple of new high quality videos. They are 640x480 .avi files that can be viewed with a DVD player and I'll be adding more, so stay tuned. ^____^ Just please don't post the links elsewhere. I want to share them with you all, so that's why I'm uploading them, but I'd like to keep them as something exclusive to my site since it was very difficult for me to get them.
·
Enjoy them and take care.
·
Irea, the webmistress (aka Catalina, puppeteer8, and ocean_wind LOL)
·
P.S.: The high quality videos don't include the performance that usually comes at the end of each TV show episode.
·
P.P.S.: If you click on the image on the right with the title "Bokura no Secret" you can read a Ya-Ya-yah ShoonxYabu fanfic I'm writing. Give it a chance; you'll like it. ;-)
·
P.P.P.S.: Por el momento no voy a actualizar en español porque no tengo tiempo para traducir, pero lo iré haciendo más adelante. ^^

No comments: