July 04, 2006

Hikaru missing

On Sunday's Shônen Club Hikaru was missing... and I missed him. Shoon got to sing his lines in the 2 of Us and SummerxSummerxSummer performances, which made me really happy, and he got to sing the duet part with Yabu in SummerxSummerxSummer as well, which made me even happier ;-) ...but still... yes, I missed Hikaru. <:-(

It feels so strange when the four of them don't perform together. Anyway... so where was Hikaru? There are rumours he might have been chosen for the temporary group Kity GYM -trust JE to come up with the absurdest group names LOL- to support the upcoming women volleyball championship.

The main members will be Yamapi and the Thai brothers Golf & Mike (i.e. GYM: Golf, Yamapi, Mike), and then there will be 4 junior members (Kity) from different groups. The rumours say they might be Kitayama (from Kis-My-Ft 2), Inoo (from JJExpress), Totsu (from ABC) and Yaotome Hikaru. Weird combination if you ask me, but it will be good for them as they'll get more exposure inside and outside Japan.

It makes me wonder if they're letting Shoon sing because it had already been decided that Hikaru would be part of this temporary group. Hmmm... Oh, well, good for Shoon anyway. ;-)

So, here's the SummerxSummerxSummer performance at last Sunday's Shônen Club. Much though I love Shoon and Yabu I have to say Shoon's voice mixes better with Hikaru's. Other than that... it was a bit annoying that they lip-sync certain parts, like the rap part which I really love. >_<

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've seen the recent sc episodes as well, and it seems like not only hikaru is missing but inoo, kitayama, totsu were missing too.(forgot to mention pi)