September 10, 2006

answering comments

I'm soooo behind with answering comments that I've decided to devote an entry to that. So, let's get started:
·
@Tachikoma: Yup, the Xmas pair is the best thing ever, and we should have more reports of them together! [Did you hear me, Mr. Kitagawa? XD]
·
@Tsz: You asked me if I am ShoonxYabu or YabuxShoon. Em... Do you mean the seme/uke thing? I have never really thought about it. ^^ I think I'm both ShoonxYabu and YabuxShoon. XD I mean... Shoon's personality is more feminine, but physically he's very masculine, while Yabu's personality seems more masculine, while physically he's quite feminine (but probably because he's too thin and because of his young age). In fact in the fic Shoon is more mature and has more experience and confidence in himself, so at the beginning he'd be the leading one in the relationship, but with time Yabu would take the lead because he's the leading type. Would ShoonxYabu be too weird for you? I think the fic is more ShoonxYabu than YabuxShoon. // 40 pgs @____________@It wonld be very hard for me XDDDNow working out part 2 only...Plz wait.......... It's okay, don't worry. ^__^U As I told you when you asked my permission to translate the fic, it IS hard work because some chapters are really long. ^^ You should get someone to help you. And just take your time. ;-) Hope you liked the ending of the story. ^___^ Take care!
·
@eimyllin: It's really nice of you that you left a comment to thank me for my work on the treasure box even though you can't download with Megaupload. As you've probably seen from one of the previous entries now I'll be uploading the latest shows at YouSendIt. Hope that helps you. ;-) And yes, I'd noticed the ranks in colours in Ya3 too. It's curious because as you say Yabu wears red because of his leadership, and then Hikaru's blue is another of the three primary colours, though I wonder about Shoon and Taiyô's colours. Is Taiyô's yellow or orange? I think it looks more like a yellowish orange. If it were yellow it might mean he's more important than Shoon because yellow is the third primary colour and green (Shoon's colour) is the mixture of Blue (Hikaru's colour) and yellow. ?___? Oh, whatever. XD · @Airi: Well, it seems Kity do sing because they did in the latest Music Station (but probably just because Golf and Mike weren't there). Oh, I think Pi is great too, but JE pimps him a little too much. And yes, I was shocked too when I found out that in the end the T of Kity was going to be Totsu and not Tomita. I believe this is proof that he didn't want to be part of it, but probably JE pushed him to accept.
·
@Eva: Me alegra muchísimo que te haya gustado tanto el fic, y me encantó ese comentario tan extenso y entusiasta que me dejaste. ^____^ Yo creía cuando empecé a escribirlo que no pasaría de las veinte páginas, y ya ves... ¡al final creo que en total me han salido 128! O_O Y sí, aunque sea ficción me gusta que las historias sean creíbles, aunque sólo sea en el sentido de la psicología de los personajes. =) También me alegra que te hayan gustado los personajes secundarios, aunque lo de que Sana te haya caído bien... eres el primer caso. XD Todo el mundo la odiaba a muerte y quería verla al menos a diez mil kilómetros de Yabu (pobre chica XDDD). Sobre lo que me decías del msn... Me encantaría, pero es que hija, no tengo tiempo para casi ná, y no chateo por el messenger. ^^ Pero siempre que quieras puedes escribirme un emilio.
// Pues sí, lo de Kity GYM es puro marketing como dices tú, y yo creo que también lo han hecho para que Yamapi tuviera algo con lo que destacar porque con eso de que su grupo está suspendido temporalmente... Sí, la canción es pegadiza, pero como la mayoría de canciones de los Johnnys es bastante hortera. XD Claro que por ser Johnnys se les perdona. XD En una ocasión una amiga alemana me dijo que a ella le seguiría gustando lo que canta Shoon aunque cantase canciones folk. XD A mí también. ;-)// Sííí... Reon es una monada. ^o^* Aunque no sé si ya has oído su voz... ¡no veas lo grave que la tiene! Resulta muy raro. ^^U Es curioso, porque yo también pensé que parece una mezcla de Shoon y Taiyô y hoy mismo leí en un foro que una chica decía lo mismo. XD // Me alegra que te guste la nueva imagen de la plantilla. ^___^ ¿No te encanta el juego del onigokko? Y sí vestidos de militares están muy guapos, ja, ja. Me encantará que te unas a nosotros (bueno, nosotras XD) en la comunidad de Shoon. =) Ah, y también me alegra que te haya gustado tanto el final del fic. La verdad es que lo de mantener la tensión hasta el final fue matador; estaba deseando llegar al final para que el pobre Shoon dejara de sufrir. XD Mira tú que yo YabuxHikaru por más que me lo intento imaginar... como que no. XDDD Y sí, aunque no puedo ser objetiva en esto, yo creo Shoon y Yabu hacen mejor pareja. XD Bueno, a mí de Hikaru no me gusta su nariz, pero los dientecillos tiene su encanto -le dan un aire travieso-, y además es muy simpático, y como parece que se lleva muy bien con Shoon pues le he cogido cariño, oye. XD // Me bajé hace tiempo un episodio que pone "Hipnotism", ¿sabes cual es? Es que Shoon sale diciendo una cosa muy rara y todos se parten de risa...¿tú sabes lo que está diciendo? Es que me parto de risa con ese gesto suyo, y me gustaría saber de que va la cosa, por lo menos pa' reirme con fundamento. Pues en realidad lo que dice (ainn) no significa nada. Por lo visto es una chorrada que se inventó un humorist japonés que se llama Shimura Ken, algo así como el "jarl" de Chiquito de la Calzada o lo de "ahora vas y lo cascas" de Cruz y Raya. XD Lo del "ain" parece que cuajó en Japón y se hizo muy popular. En este video de YouTube puedes ver a un grupo de chicas que creo que se llaman Minimoni hacer el gesto un montón de veces en la canción que interpretan. XD
·
@Sohee: Yup, I guess the huge Y in Kity GYM is because Yamapi is the senpai and because he has debuted, but if I were from Thailand I'd feel insulted that they make him seem more important than Golf and Mike. ^^
·
@anonymous user: yay part 10!! wow that was really good! i couldn't help but smile and laugh cuz i was happy about the ending.XD i'm still am right now.really good story!!! u should write more!nice ending.*smiles and laughs away*anyway thx 4 taking time 2 write this and sharing it with us.
I'm delighted you liked it so much! ^____^ Thank YOU for taking the time to read it and for leaving a comment! =)
·
@chic_flick: I'm very happy you enjoyed the last part of the fic. =) I will write more fanfics if I find the time. I'd like to write Massu's and Mayuri's story, or perhaps a sequel to BnS, who knows? ;-) Thanks a million for reading and commenting!
·
@anonymous user: Love your writing!! XDYou totally change me into s Shoon/Yabu fan!! That's why you should write more!! ^_~ hahaSorry for not commenting on the other chapters, I guess I'm lucky that I found this right when it's finished coz I dunno if I can wait for the other chapters. XD Thanks for sharing ShoonYabu love~
Wow, I feel flattered that I turned you into a Shoon/Yabu fan! ^__^ And I understand you're glad that you found about the fic when it was coming to its end, because I'm a very impatient person in what regards to reading too. LOL Thanks a million for having given the story a chance and for visiting the site too. =)
·

@Big fan 007: I feel very flattered by your words, thank you. =) Japanese Brokeback Mountain... LOL I have to see that film too; everybody tells me you cry so much! I'm glad as well that the fic helped you to learn more about Shoon and Yabu, and yeah, I think they're the cutest pairing ever. ^___^ Thank you for reading and for commenting too. Hope to hear more from you! By the way, now I've seen you left a nickname I'll add you to the thank-you to readers section of BnS. =) Oh, and I'm very happy you like the blog so much.

No comments: