September 07, 2006

holidays are over U__U

[EDIT 2]: I forgot to tell you that I created a Shoon daily LJ community called Shoon around-the-clock. Please come and join us! ^____^ I also took down the links section 'cause the links are on the navigation bar on the right now. =)
·
[EDIT]: For people in Malaysia and Singapore, who cannot download from Megaupload, I'll be uploading the latest shows at YouSendIt. Here's 2006.09.03 for you: .001 .002 .003 Please don't use these links if you can download from Megaupload. =] And I won't reupload, so please download while the files are still available. ^^ As always join with hjsplit.
·
I've been away on holidays but on Monday I started working again. I had a horribly slow internet connection where I was vacationing, so I that's the reason I've been updating so little. ^^ I still have comments to answer (and I'll answer them, I promise), but I'm posting an entry today to tell you I've updated the contents of the treasure box. You can now find there the last TV show episode of July, all the episodes of August, and the first episode of this month. ^___^ A HUGE thank-you to Kenji, the webmaster of Ya-Ya-yah TV show guide for the Megaupload links for the last episode of July and the August ones as well! ^___^
P.S.: Almost forgot... I made a section on the site for my fanfic, Bokura no Secret, which you can visit clicking on the image on the navigation bar, or on this link.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Weeeee...Adoro tu nuevo layout!! Los niños de militares, que moooooonosss, jejeje, ñamñamñam *_*
Y por supuesto me uniré a esa comunidad nueva con mi cuenta de LJ ^^, pinta muy interesante =P

Por cierto, tu fic me encantó. El final fue super bonito, dulce, emotivo, y me mantuvo en tensión hasta el último momento, además, por tu "culpa", ahora soy una Shoon/Yabu shipper xDDD. La verdad es que antes me tiraba el Yabu/Hikaru por ser los que siempre cantaban los duetos y todo eso, pero con Shoon hace mucha mejor pareja, no sé, como más "sexy" (estoy desvariando, ok xD). Es que Hikaru el pobre es el menos "agraciado", aunque debo decir que ahora se está poniendo bastante bien o.oU.

Oyep, ahora que me voy a bajar las nuevas cositas, quiero preguntarte una duda. ´Me bajé hace tiempo un episodio que pone "Hipnotism", ¿sabes cual es? Es que Shoon sale diciendo una cosa muy rara y todos se parten de risa...¿tú sabes lo que está diciendo? Es que me parto de risa con ese gesto suyo, y me gustaría saber de que va la cosa, por lo menos pa' reirme con fundamento ^^

Nada más, niña. Como ves otra vez he escrito un comentario kilométrico (las malas costumbres no se olvidan U_U)
Espero que hayas disfrutado de tus vacaciones ^__~
Ciao!