October 23, 2006

about me & downloads

I've finally found some time to type a little profile for those of you who might be curious to know more about me. Click here or on the navigation bar where it says "about Irea".

On another note, I've uploaded more parts of the super HQ Gourmet Special of 2006.10.09 - only 2 more and we'll be finished. =)

[each part is 250MB each - total 2GB]:
.001 .002 .003 .004 .005 .006 .007 .008 .009 (will update this as I finish uploading the other parts)

I've also reuploaded, as I promised, the Ya3 show from 2006.10.08, the one which had audio problems (YouSendIt links - will expire in 7 days) .001 .002 .003

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you rip the performance from the latest Ya-Ya-yah show and upload it? Please? 'Cos I have no idea how to edit a clip and I can't download it from My Happy Town's clubbox. Thanks a load.

Anonymous said...

OMG you are a great drawer! I wish I could draw like you. *sighs*

Thanks for uploading all these Ya-Ya-yah stuff. I'm downloading the Gourmet Special right now. :) Haha YYY is taking over my computer which only has about 50 GB cause its really old! XD

Anonymous said...

omg !! Thanks for uploading the episode again (^^)