October 04, 2006

replying comments

I'm always really slow to answer comments, so this entry is just replies to comments. ^^
·
Anonymous: I want to watch the video of Shoon getting recognized on the street. Do you have the dl?
That video is the 1st go-isshoku of Shoon and it's 2006.06.11. If you don't have the username and password send me an e-mail.
·
Anonymous: the new layout is adorable! I really liked how you added the Stand By Me quote to it too. That is from SBM right?
Yes, it is. =] That recent photoshoot reminded me of the time they starred in the play based on that novel. Glad you like it!
·
Maria: Thanks to you, your fanfiction, and all you've uploaded...I think I'm fostering an obsession for Yayayah now. ^o^ An unhealthy obsession! :o)
Ah, obsessing over Ya-Ya-yah is never a bad thing! ;-) You're welcome, thanks for visiting the site... and welcome to the fandom! =)
·
Mei: Hope you fared well with your exams, May! ^__^ *sends her a warm hug* Hope to hear from you again soon. =)
·
Allyson: Please, please, please forgive me 'cause I owe you several replies but I'm so slow and such a disaster. U___U I'm really happy that you liked BnS. ^___^ Yes, probably there will be a sequel to it, but I'm still in the process of brainstorming for it and only have the title "Not a Secret Anymore" and a couple of ideas for different scenes and the storyline. =)
·
Eva: Tú también me tienes que perdonar por ser taaaan lenta en contestar los comentarios ^^U (se me acumulan, igual que los "emilios", pero estoy haciendo todo lo posible por ponerme al día. Me alegra que te gustara esa entrada con "pruebas" de que hay algo entre Shoon y Yabu. XD A lo mejor no hay ná de ná, pero en fin, yo me lo paso pipa analizando videos de los dos. XD (Qué mal estoy XD ... ¿y encima te lo he pegado? Pobre. XD)
Al final voy a tener que ver Brokeback Mountain, aunque sólo sea por curiosidad. XD
¡Que sí!, te digo que hay momentos en los que Yabu parece que esté como cabreaíllo, con cara de mala "leite"... a ver si busco fotos para enseñártelo. Pero vamos, que a mí me parece que es muy guapo. El peinado es mejorable y tendría que poner algo de peso, pero es guapo. =) Un besote.
·
M-ichelle: Glad you like the site! ^___^ And yes, Kame and Jin appear in that 2002 video together with Tsubasa and the 7 members Ya-Ya-yah. Welcome to the fandom and thanks for visiting! =]
·
anonymous: could you upload the 2003.06.08 Shounen Club medley (Featured Video)?
Sure thing. =) Here you go. (SendSpace link - 66 MB)

1 comment:

Kamichan said...

Yes, probably there will be a sequel to it, but I'm still in the process of brainstorming for it and only have the title "Not a Secret Anymore" and a couple of ideas for different scenes and the storyline.

Oh please let them kiss on stage during the Ya-Ya-yah debut concert...