November 12, 2006

replying comments

[[ace`]]:
Yes, I'll be uploading the rest of Shoon's scenes in Satomi Hakkenden soon, I promise. =)
·
Sa-chan:
Glad you liked the one-shot. ^__^ I have more coming (3 at least). And you're welcome for the downloads. =) Thanks for visiting and commenting. ^^B
·
Yui:
About the poll... I left a comment on Feather's blog (she's a friend of Fiona who's fluent in English) asking her if she could ask Fiona to post a link to the poll on Happy Town as well, but I haven't received a reply from Fiona yet. However I'm gonna try and involve Japanese fans too, and Atarashiiyoake has kindly translated the support entry into Japanese for me. =) I also asked May, who is from Thailand to ask people there to vote and I'm waiting for her answer. ^__^
·
Alice:
about the campaign for Ya-Ya-yah, is there anyway I can do that through e-mail?
Afraid not, sorry. To my knowledge there's no SC e-mail. ^^ If you think a weekly postcard is too much you could always send one monthly till Spring. =) Anything will help.
·
pg:
Thanks for visiting and commenting. =) And yeah that last MS performance was like OMG so many kids on the stage! LOL However it was not as cramped as the former Ya3 studio stage was. LOL
·
Allyson:
*jumps at you for hailing Yabu as a Super Johnny* but I first misread it as Super Junior though ..like SuJu.. LOL
Perhaps "Super Junior" is more accurate. =) But, yeah, I adore Yabu; he has a special place in my fangirl heart. ^^B SuJu sounds cute! LOL
·
Kami:
Um, yeah, it's true Hikaru was in the Ya3 show since early 2003, but I think the decision to put him in Ya-Ya-yah happened along the way, when JE saw that Akama was growing up too quickly and his voice changed too soon. Hikaru was simply at the right place in the right moment. =) If I ever made a Hikaru site it would be called "Born under a lucky Star". And he was so cute and funny! =) (plus he has a great voice too) I think Ya-Ya-yah is better with Hikaru; I just resent the way they gradually left Akama and Hoshino out of the group. It was cruel of JE. Throwing them out right away would have been too shocking.
·
Phoebe:
(about the Pride Summer episode) It was funny. Especially when the guest guy came out of the water looking like the girl in The Ring. XD
LOL And the music they played in the background! It was hilarious. XD
And Shoon was awesome in the carpet-on-water competition. :D
He WAS. ;-) He's like a Jackie Chang among the johnnys. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Ya-Ya-yah is better with Hikaru; I just resent the way they gradually left Akama and Hoshino out of the group. It was cruel of JE. Throwing them out right away would have been too shocking.

yeah I agree with this but, I think Hoshino dind't hurt so much, I meen I think it was sad for him that he wasn't Jhonny anymore, but somthing telse me that a boy which is born 1987 (I meen older than Kusano) doesn't want to be with kids that is 5 years younger than himself. But yeah... it was cruel of JE to do this...
But Hoshino is a big boy, and maybe it´s just for best, he can do whatever he want´s to do.

But my motto is: One time Jhonny, always Jhonny

P.s. Urabanashi

One time when only Yabu, Hikaru, Taiyo and Shoon where acting in StanBa (Stand By me) Hoshino went out with Yamapi to a ramen-store. well then he said to Yamapi how the others in Ya-ya-yah and the fans thought that Hoshino was sad because he didn't get to be with them in Stanba, but he actually was pretty happy about it and said that he didn´t want to play a 13-14 year old kid. So insteed he was going to do more than his best in SUMMARY. yamapi was impressed by these words and said to Hoshino: "Isshoni ganbarouze!✩✩ (lets do our best together!✩✩)" And then the ramen-owner said to them said "ehem, you only can be here 30 minutes after you get you ramen, so get the hell out of here!" And than they realized that 30 people where waiting out side the store to get in and they were embaresed