December 13, 2006

contest reminder & comments

To begin with... a little reminder to you all that the day after tomorrow is the deadline for submitting your icon for Shoon's 18th b-day icon contest. ^^ You don't have to make the best icon in the world. It's just for fun. =) Haven't read the rules? Do it here.
·
And now the answers to the comments you've left on the previous entries. =)
·
Yui: I hope you continued your Yamabu fic and that you'll submit it to our fic contest. ;-)
·
Kyaaa!!!: I suppose that's not a nickname, but you didn't write one, so... ^^ I'm really happy you liked my little Yamabu fanclip. ^___^ Aren't they the cutest thing on earth? XD
·
Alei: Yeah, that Yamabu handholding moment reminded me of my fic too! XD Sometimes I wonder what Shoon and Yabu would think if they read it. ^^
·
Yasmin: Yep, Shoon and Yabu are so cute together that there are times I wish they liked each other for real. They'd make a great couple. LOL
·
Hideko: how is it possible to get the passwords for the [LNE] labeled files which are at ktroom clubbox(bobbi)? Well, so far it has been Fiona (the webmistress of the Chinese web Happy Town) who has provided the passwords.
·
Boku to kimi wa itsumo...: A book called "120% Ya-ya-yah"? I'd buy it, but my Japanese is not too good. ^^ I'm very happy to hear you liked Bokura no Secret. ^___^
·
HikaHika4444: ¿Eres española como yo? =) Lo digo por el comentario que me dejaste en mi diario de LiveJournal. Lo que estamos haciendo por el cumpleaños de Shoon es una cuenta atrás, y cada día le damos a los fans una sorpresa relacionada con él. ^__^
·
Anonymous: Where do you get these photos of Ya-ya-yah before they where Juniors? Here and there, from different sites and blogs. ^^ I suppose they're scans from old magazines, but don't know which ones.
·
Allyson: Glad you liked Hikaru's b-day banner -wait to see Shoonie's ;-) One of these days I'll make a showcase section with all the banners I've been making. =)

No comments: