January 09, 2007

answering comments


Kami:
I'm glad you liked the wallpaper. ^___^ I really want to learn how to use brushes and those things. And don't worry about liking Shokaru. XD There really is some appeal in the "dark side". I myself had a thought the other day that really worried me @__@U: watching the Xmas shokura and Shoon's longing look at Yabu, I felt bad for him and thought he'd be better off with a happy love (like Shokaru) than angsting over Yabu. What show is the failed hug clip from? Um... *goes to check* ...2003.07.27. And yes, it was really, really rude, ignoring Shoon to camwhore. T___T Thank God Yabu has matured, because he was so annoying and insensitive sometimes when he was younger. >_<# George and Ringo never got to sing too much either... XD Great new banner btw.Ah, that's true, but still it's not much of a comfort. LOL At least when The Beatles sang they were all on the stage together. Perhaps now that Shoon is learning to play the bass Taiyô could learn to play the drums? XD; That way they'd have a reason to be on stage with Hikaru and Yabu. ^^U Glad you like the new header ^___^ I thought it was really energetic and would be a good way to start the year.

Emily:
When I said Shoon has an elfish face I meant a different kind of elf (more like the elves in The Lord of the Rings than in Santa Klaus' elves LOL), but hat elfamorfosis thing is so funny! XD I made one too with Shoon smiling and wanted to post about it during Xmas, but Xmas was so hectic with family get-togethers, buying presents and stuff. ^^U Anyway, it's no longer Xmas, but if you want to see my elfamorfosis click here.
I downloaded the Ya3 special... it said the AVI file is broken. Only another person has had problems with the special, and I don't really know what the problem can be. Oh, well, somebody uploaded it to MediaFire and posted the link here. You can try and redownload. Sorry for the inconvenience. Have you tried to play it with VLC?

Alei:
Thanks for adding me on LJ. I'll add you back. ^__^ Oh, if you check regularly your LJ friends page you might want to add the LJ version of this blog so you'll know when I update. =)

Anonymous:
I'm very happy you like my site so much, thanks. ^^BBB I'm afraid there's no subbed version of the Xmas SC around. Here you can request the Baka no Sekai subbing team to sub it.

Fatalblue:
I've noticed that the audiences were mimicking Hikaru's hand movements in the song Actually if you watch the audience in the Ya3 show and in Shokura, they do that in most performances. It's really funny, isn't it? XD

Geri:
I'm glad somebody else noticed that longing look Shoon gave Yabu in the Shokura xmas special too. I was starting to wonder if it was just me and my Yamabu obsession. XD And yes, the hand holding between Hikaru and Shoon during the run was just a friends thing. ;-) Shookaru fans are just jealous of the hand holding moment Shoon and Yabu had during that Teppan when they both won. LOL Glad you like the fanvids and let us smack Yabu together on the head for being so oblivious, ne? XD
Also... Thanks for offering to help with the the Shoon clips blog! ^____^ I'll e-mail you about it, and don't worry about the HTML and cutting clips and all. I'll teach you how to do it. =)

Shin, Yasmin, Mei, Geri, Hideko, Mitsukai, and anonymous:
Thanks for your New Year good wishes. ^____^ I hope this year will be great for you too. ^^BBB

Anonymous:
do you have the MP3 for sekai ga hitotsu ni naru made? when they performed it recently? I'm not sure. I'll check the music folder on my hard-disk. ^^
About the shows now being avi files... Before, I uploaded the shows to Megaupload and also to YouSendIt for those who cannot use MU. It takes really long for me to upload files to YSI, I don't know why, so I converted the shows into .wmv files which are smaller. Now I only I upload them to MediaFire, which seems to work for everyone, so there's no need to convert them. Besides avi files are better quality. =)

Chic_flick:
MediaFire doesn't work for you? What seems to be the problem? When you ask me to "upload Gentles somewhere else" do you mean the mp3 or the video of the performance?

Airi:
Wow, you spent your Xmas holidays in France? I'm jealous! ^o^ Did you have fun? My Xmas was okay (yes, here in Spain it last till Jan. 6th). A little hectic but in the end I was a little sad when it was over. XD

Fahlyu:
So many Shookaru (and Taibu) pictures and hints have been appearing lately, it's hurting my Yamabu pride. XDD Ah, but we Yamabu fans are used to that, aren't we? I mean, it's mainly in the lack of pics and interaction that you see the tension between Shoon and Yabu. LOL The angst and tension make Yamabu much better than Shookaru could ever be. XD But yes, I feel for Shoon, poor thing. T__T Yabu is so oblivious! *smacks Yabu on the head*

Henny:
Okay, I'll admit Shoon and Hikaru are really cute when they're together. ^^ Their reports are always the best and funniest. I'll post here the Shookaru fic I'm writing for Esther when I finish it. ;-)

Chookie:
I'm glad you liked the fanvids and the song choice. ^___^ And yes, normally you don't notice Shoon's muscles much when he's wearing a jacket or a long-sleeved t-shirt.
Only another person has had problems with the special, and I don't really know what the problem can be. Oh, well, somebody uploaded it to MediaFire and posted the link here. You can try and redownload. Sorry for the inconvenience. Have you tried to play it with VLC?

Yui:
Don't worry, I understand that you find Hikaru cute. He IS cute. ;-)

3 comments:

Kamichan said...

watching the Xmas shokura and Shoon's longing look at Yabu, I felt bad for him and thought he'd be better off with a happy love (like Shokaru) than angsting over Yabu.

Ha! We have a convert! *evil laugh*

Thank God Yabu has matured, because he was so annoying and insensitive sometimes when he was younger.

He was a brat! Like Yuto is today (that's probably why they seem to get along so well). I really prefer the quiet boys over the boisterous ones.

BTW, your Shoon elfamorfosis made me ROFL so much! XDDDD

chic_flick said...

The page just won't load! It comes out blank.... *cries* I meant the mp3, but it's alright now, I got a friend to send it to me. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

with that ya ya yah episode i was an idiot and it turned out the downloading had gone wrong and the joining and it was all weird but i redid it all and it worked fantastically. Thanks again!