January 05, 2007

changes, pics, & MS 03.01.31

[EDIT]: Now you can follow this blog through your friends page on Livejournal too. =) Click here to add Ya3 Obse-shoon's LJ to your friends page.
·
I've made some changes on the blog. After much debating I've sent the password gate of the treasure box to hell and now the download section is again open to everyone. I created the treasure box back in July of last year because I got worried when some YouTube accounts with Ya-Ya-yah videos got suspended and deleted, but after so many months things seems to have quieted down, so I've decided to throw care to the wind.
·
I've also set up a free guestbook, so you can leave there any thoughts, suggestions, etc. that are unrelated to the entries. ;-)
·
What else? Oh, yes, the Ya-Ya-yah album! =] Using my flickr.com paid account, I started making a private album with only Shoon pics for Shoon around-the-Clock (S. a-t-C.), the Shoon daily LJ community I co-mod. However, Yuantim, one of the readers of this blog, sent me a few days ago something about 60 awesome quality scans of old Ya-Ya-yah clippings from different magazines. ^_____^ (Thank you once again, Yuantim!)
·
I asked her if she'd mind if I shared them with the rest of the fandom and she said "go ahead". She even said I didn't need to credit her, but for sure I will. =] I was so moved by her generosity that I've decided the album I had started for S. a-t-C. should not be something just for a few people but for all the fandom. I'll be uploading all those scans to the album in batches. Yuantim didn't know which magazines they belong to and which date they're from when she scanned them, so I'm in the process of sorting them.
·
Today I've uploaded Yuantim's scans from Myojo 2005 October (see below).
·

·
I also updated the videos section with these SC performances uploaded by Yungboy (thanks! ^__^): 2003.06.08 Just Wanna Lovin' You, 2003.09.14 Singin' For You, 2006.11.12 Bad Nice+To the Freedom, and SC clip 2006.09.10 Hikaru playing air guitar; reuploaded commercials five star [dancing] and [running] (requested by Natchan - sorry I haven't answered your e-mail yet ^^U) ; these fanvideos by me: Happy 18, Shoon!, Secret of my Heart, One Minute in Heaven, The Princess & the Jester, Too Much Love will Kill You; and uploaded as well MS PF 2003.01.31, which is... this one:
·
·
PS: Will answer comments later. ^^

No comments: