February 22, 2007

huge album update

I haven't yet finished that entry I was going to post yesterday about the changes this blog will soon undergo ^^U , but I've managed to finish something I'd been working on for the last couple of weeks. As you know the album was originally an album I started for the Shoon LJ community I co-mod, so most of the pics there were Shoon solo pics. Well, I've added the 2006 missing pics of all the other members. =) In fact I've uploaded all the 2006 scans I have from all the 2006 issues of Duet, Kindai, Myojo, Potato, and Wink Up. It's a really huge update, so I tried something new that I hope will be helpful to you all. Click here to check this HUGE album update. =)

4 comments:

Theo-chan said...

WOAH that is such an awesome album update. I noticed you put 2002 - 2007. Do you really have all those scans? Sugoi ne~ ^^v Thankyou very much for your hard work as always~

Sere said...

seriously, i don't know where do you get the patience to upload all this.. (not complaining, though :O)

Sere said...

ps: you visited my blog? i think i'll die of shame XD

Yuki said...

that is unbelievable! You are truly amazing uploading so many pictures up (^^). Thank you so much!

On another note, on one of your previous posts about Shoon doing his own thing on stage, I completely agee! lol but I find it funny how at times he gives it his all and some times he's just so lazy looking lol yet you just have to love him no matter what lol