April 15, 2007

Hawaii

EDIT: By mistake I posted a couple of scans in the 2005.10 Wink Up that actually belong to the 2005.10 issue of Duet, which also has a report of the Hawaii trip. Scroll down to the end of the entry to find the link for that folder (set) on the album.
·
Yeah, of late my post are always a mixture of this and that because I have many things I want to share with you all, but very little time to write proper blog posts, with opinions and such, but those will come too, as soon as I manage to put some order in my chaos. XD;;;
·
Anyway, remember Ya-Ya-yah performed Start on last weekend's SC? Well, a couple of weeks ago I came across a HQ version of the livestage from the 2005.09.11 show, the Hawaii special. There's a HQ version of that show at the Ya3 TV shows Guide, but the livestage is missing.
·
I felt really happy when I found this HQ livestage because when I watched it I found a cute little bit of Yamabu I hadn't noticed on the LQ version! XD Yeah, I know, I'm obsessed. ^^;; It's just like a milisecond, though, so you'll need to pay atention and look closely. ;-p
·
Okay, okay, I'll give you some pointers:
·
The first pic below is a pic of Yabucchi, from the 2005.10 issue of Wink Up, holding an ukelele. Shoon and Yabu could perfom a duet on the show one day, Shoon playing the bass (he's taking lessons) and Yabu the ukelele. XD Notice the white and blue rubber bracelets he's wearing. The second one is a screencap from the livestage of 2005.09.11, in which you can see him wearing those same bracelets. Finally notice Yabu's swimming trunks on the third one.
·

 ·
Okey-dokey, and these are couple of screencaps of the Yamabu moment. Yabu's bracelets are a bit hard to see, but the swimming trunks are the same. You can't see Shoon here because Hikaru is in front [LOL at Hikaru's dorkiness X3], but he's standing in the background, right behind Yabu.
·
·
And guess what: he's in a playful mood, splashing Yabu's back with sea water. ^^BBB *squee* [how fangirly can I get? XDDD]
·
·
I've edited the clip cutting it and making it slow motion so you can see it for yourselves. ;-) Note: this video has no audio.
·
·
If you want to watch the whole performance and download the HQ clip and an mp3 rip of it, you'll find both at Mitsukai's site Singin' For You. =) Click on the screencaps below to see the real size and quality of the clip.
·
·
On to other things, I've uploaded to the album more of the scans Yuantim sent to me (thanks so so so much once again ^^BBB), which incidentally are from the 2005.11 issue of Myojo - which means it has pics of Ya-Ya-yah's and JJExpress' trip to Hawaii. ;-) And I've also uploaded scans from the 2005.10 issue of Wink Up, which has more pics from that same trip. Credit for those goes to Tyta, an LJH member. I posted some of these a long time ago, but there were some missing, and perhaps some of you weren't following my blog at that time.
·
2005.10 Duet [scanned by Tyta]
2005.11 Myojo [scanned by Yuantim]
2005.10 Wink Up [scanned by Tyta]
·
Tomorrow I'll post a couple of old SC performances courtesy of Yungboy, and the performances from today's SC. =)

No comments: