May 05, 2007

megaupdate

[EDIT]: Guess what! The June issues of Duet, Potato, Wink Up are out: (all scanned by ZANSANHANE)
·
2007.06 Duet scans
2007.06 Potato scans
2007.06 Wink Up scans
·
Sorry everyone for having disappeared like this for many days. I was busy with work and stuff. m(_ _)m
·
I don't like Blogger's comments system, so from now on comments will be disabled, BUT you can still communicate with me and the other people who visit this blog through my BBS. ^___^ I'll reply to you there as well.
·
So, yeah, go check it out; you'll like it. It's the same type of BBS Fiona has on her site, Happy Town and it's very easy to use and neater than Blogger's comment system. ;)
·
Anyway, speaking of comments... I'm going to reply to your comments now.
·
Sue: Gracias por tus comentarios y de nada por los scans. Es un placer compartirlos con vosotros... ¡y tengo un montón más! ;) Yo soy española. ^__^ A mí también me hizo mucha gracia Hikaru balando cuando dijo su nombre en esa sección nueva en el Shônen Club. XD El chico desde luego tiene una bis cómica increíble. Ja, ja, a mí también me da mucha envidia cuando los veo bajarse del escenario para cantar entre las fans, aunque sobre todo por Shoon. ;) me da risa la foto del template, Yabu le tiene la mano como metida en la oreja a Shoon xDD ¿Eeeh? Ja, ja, no, no le tiene metida la mano en la oreja, mujer. XD Me encanta esa foto, porque el modo en que Yabu tiene puesta la mano en el cuello a Shoon es muy... en fin, no sé, resulta muy íntimo y algo posesivo, ji, ji. ^^B Mira, te pongo aquí esa parte de la foto más grande:
·
·
Alei: Thanks for visiting and commenting as always. And yes, Taiyô is looking better and better in the latest magazines. =]
·
Geri: It made me so happy that you left me a message while you were in Japan. ^o^ Yeah, I think Yabu looks much better with the fringe, and he needs to have a haircut soon too. ^^ "she's always more important to him than anything else and he'll do anything for her" -->> "Yabu is more important to me than this job and he's not going on stage again." *SQUEE* BnS love ;D You can't imagine how flattered I feel that you still remember BnS. ^^BBB And yes, Shoon is so wonderfully romantic. *BIG SIGH* I want a boyfriend like Shoon. *pouts*
·
Chookie: Thanks for leaving a comment and for being such a faithful visitor. ^__^ I have to agree: Yabu and Taiyô looked great in the last photoshoots.
·
Rin: Shookawa is my second favourite pairing (I only object to Yabukaru actually XD), but... I don't know, Shoon looks so tiny now beside Taiyô that it's just awkward when they have pics together. ^^ *scratches her head*
·
Maya: I too love how Shoon and Yabu seem to be closer later and more comfortable around each other. ;) And I definitely think they have something going on. XDDDD Thanks for visiting and commenting. ^^BBB
·
Liching: I come from Spain. =] Oh, so you're from Malaysia. I thought you were from China. No, I'm afraid I don't speak Chinese. I'm a member of LJH, but to understand what people say there and so on I use an automatic translation program. I was very excited about last month's magazines too, with so much "Yamabu" photos. ^^BBB And yes, they do have a peaceful atmosphere as you say. =] I really would like to know why is it that many Chinese Ya3 fans don't like Shoon. How can that be? ;__; How to describe the YabuxShoon pairing? Hmm... I think the best thing about is the great tension between them. They are awkward with each other, and hesitant, and... I don't know, they're just really cute and sweet together. ^.^*
·
Glitx: Thanks as always for visiting and commenting, and you're welcome for the scans. =]
·
Yui: I too love seeing them sing Start! again. I thought they'd never sing it again because it's so different from their newest songs as you say, like Itoshii no Playgirl. But yeah, I guess if they have sung Sekai ga hitsu ni naru made and 100% Yuuki... why not Start! too? ;) Yeah, it was funny how polite Shoon was towards the other team when pumping the ballon, ha, ha! And OMG, yes, when he covered his ears! He's such a scaredy cat! =p So cute! Shoon is so handsome he looks good from the back, the front, the side... from any angle, really. XDD I so can't wait to see them playing instruments on SC!! *spazzes*
·
Ame_no_okami: Hmmm... sword fighting... yeah, that's what it looks like. =) Thanks for visiting and commenting. ^^BBB
·
K-chan: I know what part you mean in the 2007.04.15 Haru·Natsu·Aki·Fuyu performance about Yabu marching cutely when he sang his solo line! That was so adorable! ^^BBB I can't understand why is it that some junior fans can't stand Yabu. <=( Looks like somebody already translated the whole Popolo article at the Ya3 LJ comm =]
·
Isshinu: I too think it's hard to imagine Yabu married at 23, ha, ha. Also, as he said in the article he'll have to find the girl of his dreams pretty quickly! XDDD This reminds me of tales like Prince Charming looking for his Cinderella. Good luck, Yabu! ;)
·
神ちゃん: And both Yabu and Shoon want to have kids. ^^B // What, you mean like, together? Awww, that's sweet. Well, from a biological point of view it's impossible, of course, but they'd be beautiful kids. Hang on, here in Spain they could get legally married and perhaps even adopt kids. XD;;;
·
Kins: Yeah, isn't it great that they're appearing in Popolo now too? That makes a total of 6 magazines counting Kindai too. ^^B Thanks a mil for your comments as always.
·
Kyuri: I totally agree with you on the marriage age thing. I think 23 nowadays is a bit young to get married. Also, guys usually marry later than girls, so yeah, 23 for Yabu would be really young. ^^ I think Shoon's idea -marrying when he's in his 30s- is much more sensible.
·
Yuki: Why is Shoon so romantic? We need more guys like him! We do! The world needs more guys like Shoon!! About Taiyô... I can totally imagine a girl giving him a teddy bear for Valentine's Day or something like that. ;) And I understand what you say about Yabu. He grows on you, doesn't he? ^__^ Glad you like the new layout! I love the onigokko episodes too. I hope one day they'll play onigokko in a haunted house. XDDD
·
Yay, finished with the comments. ^_^v Okay, on to other things... I haven't had time to post here about it any sooner, so, please go and check the latest updates on Mitsukai's site Singin' for You. ;) There are some very nice HQ live stages - old and recent. Little jewels really... especially the 2005.05.17 performance of Two of us. It's probably the only livestage in which there are no screaming fangirls as Yungboy pointed out to me, so the mp3 is a clean one. XD
·
What else...? Oh, yes, I posted a new entry to 101 Reasons to Like Shoon with the title "His backflips are the real deal". Want to know why? Then go check it! ;)
·
By the way, that entry has a link to yet another blogsite I've made... this time to host all the MS performances I have. It's similar to the Never Stop the Music one and I've called it Be Ambitious. I'm running out of names. XDDD *note to self: must add link later on the nav bar* It will be updated... whenever I can. ^^U ...but I'll announce the updates here. ;)
·
And even more things today... 2003 scans, yay! I've upload to the album the 2003.05 issue of yojo, courtesy of Yuantim (thanks once again!), which has a lot about Taiyô, and pics of him as a baby: (so cute!!)
·
·
Aaaand... I've also uploaded a report about the concert with Takki, KAT-TUN, K.K.Kitty, ABC, and Ya-Ya-yah (minus Taiyô) in Thailand back in 2003 that was included in the May issue of that year of Potato. It has some great pics, like this one: (Yui, you'll be happy to see this... Shoon is sitting next to Ueda ;)) This issue was scanned by someone called Dunhaung from the Chinese forums KTROOM.
·
·
Okay... album links for these...
2003.05 Myojo scans [courtesy of YUAMTIM]
·
Phew, I think that's all for today. ^^ If you want to make a comment or ask any questions, please come to the BBS. ;)

No comments: