May 25, 2007

problems with MediaFire

All free file hosting services suck in one way or another. MediaFire seemed like a dream come true when it first came up, but of late they've been having problems. One that is particularly annoying both to uploaders and downloaders is this: you click on the link and get an error message that says: "No servers are currently available with the requested data on them. Please retry your request in a moment".
·
Well, this has happened to a few of my files, and it keeps on happening. It's annoying as hell. I tried deleting the files and reuploading, but the problem is still there. This problem disappears after a few days, but it can be five, a week... Please, do tell me if you get this message when you click on one of the files I've uploaded. I'll reupload to Megaupload. I know it doesn't work for everyone, but it's the only thing I can do, unless you wait till the link works again.
·
A reader called Tankiang Ferrer sent me an e-mail telling me that the links for Tokyo Friend Park 1 .003 and .004 were not working. Well, they work now. Sorry, I didn't reply any sooner. ^^ I've been very busy.
·
The MC corner link works now too. ^^ And I've reuploaded to MegaUpload 2006.12.10 [Ya3] [LS] [widescreen].vob.002 and to Sendspace too, in case you tried to download that livestage from Mitsukai's site Singin' for You, because Sue told us that link was not working. I'll post it there too.
·
PS: I replied all the comments on the BBS. ^__^v