May 17, 2007

SC randomness

There are a few things I wanted to comment on last weekend's Shônen Club. Like... did you notice Taiyô did some acrobatics during the performance of Primavera - Shakunetsu no megami? He did! I'm kind of surprised nobody's mentioned it. It was a cartwheel, not a backflip, but still it's got a lot of merit being as tall as he is. =] And before that he also did this so very Hikaru-ish gesture of opening and closing his jacket while singing. XD That was funny.
·
Also... did you notice how nervous they were -Yabu and Shoon in particular during the MC corner, before they went on stage to perform the new song? Yabu was very serious, and wrang his hands slightly, and Shoon breathed deeply and lowered his hands to his stomach as if he were having cramps. Stage nerves at this rate, guys? ;) That shows how humble they are. =]
·
I made a little clip with these and others bits that I liked from the show:
+bit 1 - Taiyô mimicking Hikaru's stage gestures and doing a wheelcart (at the very end)
+bit 2 - nerves before going on stage
+bit 3 - White Goat and Black Goat hand in hand LOL
+bit 4 - Daijiro (Question) messing Akun's (Question) hair XDDDD
+bit 5 - a close-up of Yodogawa Yoshihiro (Question's drummer), because he's teh cute =p
+bit 6 - Yabu's excitement is infectious (that smile of his is so amazing!)
·
[you can download this clip (26MB) to see these details better if you want]
·
·
And since I've just mentioned the MC corner... It would be wonderful if someone translated that. I'm kind of curious to know what they're saying because I only grasped part of what Shoon said about their school taking the students to Hokkaido for a week during which they stay in a different hotel every day -wow O_O- and how they rolled up the futon every morning quickly to go to the next one or something like that. I also liked how for once Taiyô was given a chance to speak, even if it was just to explain that they were going to play instruments. Anyway... in case you didn't download this SC... here's the full MC corner:
·
·
And then of course there was the Junior League. I think it was highly unfair that Yabu's team won again. True that Kawai's mimicry (monomane) was very funny, but he was the only one in his team that actually did something. Okay, the others did a very good imitation of fangirls when he did the Matsumoto Jun monomane XD , but in Hikaru's team everybody had a little part and they did great. Unfair! XP
·
·
And the "Takki project" thing was such a nice surprise. I have no idea what this project is about, but it was great to see all the juniors relaxed, some of them wearing their own clothes on top or underneath their stage outfits, and I spotted Reon!! X333 I was beginning to think he had disappeared.
·
Wait, I took a screencap of that, in case you didn't see him:
·
·
And if you didn't download the whole SC or just feel like rewatching that part now...
·
·
This segment of the show was quite funny too. As I just said I didn't understand much of what Takki said about the project he's going to do with the juniors, just that it's going to be something big. However, I loved the silly, random questions Tottsu and Kitayama asked Takki to tease him, the first one about Takki having dyed his hair darker, and the second about whether the tank top he was wearing was or not the one Senga had given him as a present.
·
Senga gave Takki a tank top? Hmmm... maybe that's why he had a solo part in the tabi medley on this SC? XDDDD
·
But this part made me worry a little about Shoon too. He seemed kind of melancholic, or pensive perhaps. What do you think? Then again maybe I just take too much notice of his moods and expressions.
·
At first, when Takki entered the room he was serious while everybody else looked excited... (Shoon is on the top right, wearing a leather jacket)
·
·
...and then came a sad smile and a melancholic look. I wonder if perhaps he was remembering the time when they were filming Satomi Hakkenden. ;__;
·

·
Do I worry too much? Yeah, probably. ^^U But I was happy that he was sitting close to his Yabucchi. ^^B
·
Oh, well, at least I spotted a couple or three Shoon uchiwas and signs among the public. =] By the way... sometimes I wonder if the real use for an uchiwa is to hide the person holding it. XD Look at this woman (bottom right), hiding her face behind a Shoon uchiwa. LOL Perhaps she doesn't want her husband or work colleagues to know she goes to watch a show with teenage boys dancing and singing on stage? XDDDD
·
·
And to finish this post on the randomest note ever... DailyMotion seems to love Shoon as much as I do. XD Seriously. When you upload a clip it takes a random screencap to identify the video, and most of the times I upload a clip the screencap has Shoon in it! O_O Look: (these are from 3 clips I uploaded today)
·
this one is from the Vanilla - Burn it Up performance...
...this is from Primavera - shakunetsu no megami
...and this one is from the MC corner
·
Weird, isn't it? XD
·
If you want you can download the clips from this entry at the videos section. Oh, and I also updated Never Stop the Music with the performances and mp3 rips from this SC. =]
·
PS: Some of you have asked me to reupload some old shows from the videos section. I'll do so as soon as I can, I promise. ^^
·
PS2: I answered all the comments on the BBS. =] *gives herself a cookie*