May 30, 2007

updates and uploads

MediaFire has made some improvements in their services, and now it allows you to organize your files into folders, and these folders have an URL. That's so neat! ^_^v I'm getting rid of my old download page. This will help me save time. =)
·
So as you can see I've replaced the menu buttons with a bunch of colourful ones, some of which will take you to my shared MediaFire folders.
·
Anyway, speaking of that... I've reuploaded some files which links had expired: 2005.01.30 onigokko returns, and 2005.01.16 1stconcert - click here, plus 3 old Ya3 commercials).
·
I've also updated my Never Stop the Music site with clips and mp3 rips from SC 2007.02.11, and a clip and mp3 rip of the Doki-doki medley from SC 2005. 04.03, courtesy of Kamichan.
·
And speaking of that medley... the same songs were sung by Ya-Ya-yah and NEWS on the Ya3 show back in 2004.06.27 under the name "Gakkô medley" (school medley), which is more appropriate, really, seeing they're wearing school uniforms and all. ^^ Anyway, I've also posted a HQ clip of that livestage and it's mp3 rip at Mitsukai's site Singin' for You. =] It's one of my favourite medleys. They seemed to have lots of fun performing it and the songs are really funny. ^__^ Click on the screencaps below to see the actual screensize and quality.
·

·