June 10, 2007

Hoshino's dream

I thought we'd never hear of Hoshino again, but today I came across something related to him. Converse, the shoe company, is carrying out this year in Japan a campaign with the name "Catch a Star. 100 Stars, 100 Dreams", and one of those 100 aspiring stars with a dream is Hoshino Masaki, the ex member of Ya-Ya-yah. =D His dream, it seems, is to become an actor, and there's an interview with him, and the actor Ryuhei Matsuda, who gives him some advice.
·
If someone whose Japanese is better than mine feels like translating, I'm sure the whole Ya3 fandom would be very grateful. =] Weren't we all curious to know what had become of quiet, shy Hoshino? Let's hope we'll hear and see more of him soon, perhaps in some drama or movie. ^__^ ...together with Shoon even? Ah, that would be great! ^.^* Hoshino-kun, ganbatte!! d^o^b
·
Also, this makes me wonder if perhaps Hoshino has re-surfaced this year for some reason in particular... like taking advantage of the fact that Ya-Ya-yah's popularity is increasing and might debut soon? Hmmm... If you click on the pics below you can see them full size. (Is it me or is he taller than Shoon too? ^^U)
·

·

·
And if somebody volunteers to translate *is hopeful*, here are the texts in larger size:
·




·
On to other matters, reader Alice has been so nice as to upload Ya-Ya-yah's Music Station performance from 2005.08.12. Thanks a lot, Alice!!! ^^BBB It's one of my favourite MS performances too. =] I meant to post about this earlier, but I've been busy with... something I'll disclose here... probably tomorrow. ;-)
·
And last but not least... reader Yumiko wants to share a Yabu fanvideo she's made with all of you. If you like it you can download it at the fanvideos section. =]
·