June 25, 2007

HQ LS & 2004 SC clip

As you should know by now Mondays is the day Mitsukai and I try to update our Ya3 performances sites. My good friend Yungboy (thanks as always, you're the best!! ^^BBB) has uploaded a high-quality livestage from 2005, and I've posted it at Mitsukai's site, Singin' for You. It's the 2005.04.03 livestage, in which Ya-Ya-yah and some other juniors sang a medley of NEWS songs with some NEWS members, namely Koyama, Kusano, and Massu. Yabu looked so handsome back in 2005! Not that he is not handsome now, but it's more like sexy-handsome, and back then he was so boyish and he had that nice, healthy tan as well... Okay, I'm rambling, so I'll shut up. LOL Click on the screencap below to see the actual frame size and quality. The screencap is not the best, but they're moving all the time, so it was hard to take a clear screencap at all, sorry. XD;;;
·
·
And I've also updated my own site: Never Stop the Music, with a 2004 performance from Shônen Club of a song called Ai nan da. Shoon was not on that SC (2004.10.03) so there's only Hikaru, Yabu, and Taiyô.
·