July 23, 2007

updates

Several updates today. =] First of all, I've posted another HQ livestage courtesy of my wonderful friend Yungboy (thanks as always!) at Mitsukai's site, Singin' For You.
·
It's the livestage from the 2004.02.22 show, in which Hikaru sang I believe in Myself and HARU · NATSU · AKI · FUYU with Hoshino, Akama, Taiyô, and Shoon backdancing.
·
If I remember correctly Yabu was in Osaka doing the Dreamboy musical.
·
I don't like those two songs very much, but Shoon is so happy on this performance! And he had that cute puppet haircut too. =] I wish his stylist would trim his hair a little. It's getting too long. ^^
·
Anyway, you can watch the whole clip and download it here, but I couldn't resist cutting a short clip of Shoon from the livestage. He's just too adorable for words. ^__^ It doesn't have sound and it's slowmotion because in case you haven't noticed I love watching clips in slowmotion -you notice so many more details!
·
·
By the way, this livestage clip's frame size is 640x480. Click on either of the thumbnails below to see these screencaps in full size. Isn't the second one beautiful? ^.^*
·

·
Okay, moving on. I've also updated my Shounen Club clips site, Never Stop the Music, with 3 clips.
·
Credit goes again to my friend Yungboy, and these clips are 2002.10.20 Ya-Ya-yah, 2003.09.07 Yuuki 100%, and 2006.10.01 Venus.
·
The 2002 one is a really cute performance with the five members Ya-Ya-yah, so if you don't have it, that's a must-have. ;-)
·
And last but not least, I've uploaded to my flickr album the September issues of Myojo and Popolo. Credits go to Zansanhane, who was the one who scanned them. =]