July 02, 2007

yesterday's SC

Stupid MediaFire is under maintenance, so even though I'd been uploading clips and mp3s you won't be able to download them. Oh, well, at least you can watch the clips I uploaded to Dailymotion. =]
·
I was so surprised to see that Osaka's NHK Hall looks exactly the same as Tokyo's NHK Hall! O___O Were it not for the Kansai juniors -most of whom I do not know at all, I'll admit-, you might have thought they were in Tokyo. ^^ Anyway, I missed all the Tokyo juniors, but it was really enjoyable to watch. Kanjani8 are always so funny, and the performances were really good. However, the juniors backdancing for Yabu and Hikaru when they performed Itoshi no Playgirl must have been nervous... or they didn't have enough time to practise the coreography, because they were lousy (sorry, guys). ^^UUU It was so weird to see Yabu and Hikaru performing that song on their own. I was expecting Taiyô and Shoon to appear on the stage at any minute, even though even though I knew it wasn't going to happen. Oh, well, I guess the fact that they'll be together on the next 2 Hyakushiki episodes will make up for their absence on this SC and the next one. ^^
·
This first clip is from the opening of the show. Kanjani8's Subaru teased poor Hikaru to no end and even pinched his butt. XD;;;
·
·
This one is the Itoshi no Playgirl performance.
·
·
And this last one is from the closing of the show, in which Yabu and Hikaru sang Osaka Romanesque with the Kansai juniors and Kanjani8.
·
·
PS: I'll update later or tomorrow to post the MF links. ^^