August 05, 2007

Shoon & Taiyô bring down NHK Hall

Yabu-kun, Hikaru-kun: please be absent more often. =p Taiyô and Shoon were so awesome tonight. *__________* Taiyô has such a nice, deep voice! It impressed me so much! I'm so proud of you, Taiyô! ^___^ You really shined. =] And he seemed so comfortable on stage on his own. Damn, I even liked the song when at first I didn't like it - at all. And Shoon... How do you manage to make me fall over and over for you every time? I was literally melting when watching the performance... and not because it's almost 40ºC here today. ^^p I wish they hadn't cut the song so short, but I had the feeling they would, so I was prepared. I had another outfit in mind I wanted him to wear -the black suit with the white tank top-, but I was so relieved it wasn't the Sgt. Pepper/Puppet outfit! And the black and orange "fireman" outfit is my second favourite, so yay! It pissed me a little that he had just a couple of backdancers, unlike Tsubasa, but well, I guess it's not so bad that he had the entire stage to himself so no backdancers were blocking him from view. LOL They changed the choreography a bit too, but I liked it. And I loved the way he performed the song. Ah, I'm going to watch and listen to this medley like a million times.
·
·