September 26, 2007

after the storm

I think by now most of us have vented our opinions on the Hey Say JUMP debut. I cross-posted yesterday's entry at the Ya3 LJ community and it got over 90 comments. Some people are annoyed by the ranting, but I think it's good for everyone to voice their feelings and fears. Also, it's nice to see the fandom active for a change. If we all had just smiled and nodded approvingly when this debut was announced or just said: "yay! I love this new group", there would have been no debates, no talking, no exchange of impressions, and that's boring.
·
However, I think we all need to regain a sense of normalcy - I for one need it, so I decided to make a post with some clips of highlights from the latest Ya3 show Fiona uploaded to her clubbox (2007.09.15). With all this debut frenzy I hadn't watched it till today.
·
Yesterday I wrote in a post at the Absolute Baka forums that I hoped in the future JE would buy robots to sing and dance, because robots don't have feelings, and they won't be hurt if they disband them. =p Then this morning I watch the Sept. 15th show and find that the idea has already crossed somebody's mind. Robots dancing to Daite Señorita.
·
·
They have to make the moves a bit smoother, but in 20 years, who knows. That would be a good investment, Johnny-san! =D
·
Okay, that was just a little sarcasm obviously, because, let's face it, no robot shall ever backflip the way Shoon does.
·
·
...nor smile the way Yabu smiles.
·
·
Watching this show made me yearn again for Yabu starring in a dorama version of Gundam Wing in the role of Heero Yui even though his acting skills are lousy. Heero is most of the time just glaring at people and being silent, so Yabu would have it easier. *is mean XD* I love it when at the end he says: "Chikyuu wa ore ga mamotta" (I've protected the Earth) LOL
·
·
Taiyô had his shot at piloting the mobile suit too, and though at first he had a bit of luck, after that he got the highest score. ^__^v Go Taiyô!! We all thought his voice had already broken, but it seems that... not quite. ^.^ That was really cute though. And his shy side resurfaces again too. Guess he'll always be the little brother in Ya-Ya-yah. =]
·
·
PS: I just realized I haven't shared with you yet the latest mag pages ZANSANHANE has scanned. If somebody has free time and feels like translating them, it would be great. These two issues have quite interesting articles: one about curious family facts and the other about their views on girls and stuff, which is always fun to read. [image links open all in a new window]
·
2007.11 Myojo: (don't the first two photos remind you of something? ;__; - jeez, remaining positive is hard)
·
SCANNED BY ZANSANHANE SCANNED BY ZANSANHANE SCANNED BY ZANSANHANE SCANNED BY ZANSANHANE
·
2007.11 Popolo: (this one has the best YabuxShoon photos I've ever seen. *__*)
·
SCANNED BY ZANSANHANE SCANNED BY ZANSANHANE SCANNED BY ZANSANHANE SCANNED BY ZANSANHANE SCANNED BY ZANSANHANE SCANNED BY ZANSANHANE SCANNED BY ZANSANHANE
·