September 24, 2007

I need a hug T__T

This entry is going to be depressing as hell, but I'm writing it with the hope that time will prove my fears wrong and Ya-Ya-yah is not going to disappear.
·
For those of you who haven't heard yet, the new group, Hey! Say! JUMP, is made up of two subgroups: one called Hey! Say! BEST (Yabu, Hikaru, Daiki, Takaki, Inoo), and another called Hey! Say! 7 with younger junior (Yûto, Yamada, Morimoto Ryutarô, Chinen, Keito).
·
They'll have a debut concert on Dec 22nd in Tokyo Dome.
·
It's not clear yet whether they'll be a permanent group or not, but the word "debut" coupled with Hikaru's tears on the picture below make me fear for the worst. And no, don't give me the "he was excited they're going to debut", 'cause I can't believe that.
·
·
When I heard the news I felt so shocked at first, and then so... numb when I started imagining all the possible scenarios of what might become of Ya-Ya-yah as a group and of Taiyô and Shoon.
·
I actually cried. I told myself: "this is ridiculous, it's just showbiz, for God's sake", but there I was, crying like an idiot in front of the computer screen. I was not howling, nor sobbing, or anything like that, it was just tears brimming up in my eyes, and then silently rolling down my cheeks. Does this mean Ya-Ya-yah will split?
·
I want to think that won't happen, that Ya-Ya-yah will stay and Yabu and Hikaru will be in both groups at the same time like Ryo is a part of NEWS and Kanjani8. *crosses her fingers for that*
·
But what if they don't and Ya-Ya-yah does split? ;___; What will become of Taiyô and Shoon? Will they have to join another group? Will they leave JE and we'll never see them again? And how are they feeling now this has happened and they've been left out? And how are Yabu and Hikaru feeling now? And what about the Ya-Ya-yah show?
·
I love Yabu and Hikaru to bits, and I love Inoo and Daiki too -the others are not among my favourite juniors- but I couldn't care less about this new group as a whole. I'm not going to buy their CD, and I'm not going to support them in any way. I refuse to play along Johnny's whims.
·
I swear I don't understand the way the old man's mind works. Why has JE invested so much money and time on Ya-Ya-yah if in the end they're going to split them? It would be a stupid decision in terms of business, and a cruel one in terms of those involved. I don't want to believe this is happening.
·
I've been wondering why is it that I can't get myself to care about a group with Yabu and Hikaru in it, and I think I know why: because they don't have a history as Ya-Ya-yah has. Ya-Ya-yah have been together for five years, they've gone through so many things together...
·
More than 200 episodes of their show, 5 years of articles in JE magazines, Stand by Me, their concert, their performances on Shônen Club... It wouldn't be fair. I want to be wrong, I want somebody to tell me in a few days/weeks that I was making a mountain out of a molehill, so that's why I'm posting this.
·
Perhaps because I was feeling so emotional I took out my Ya3 tearouts and started browsing through them... which didn't help at all, and I don't know if this will cheer you up or make your as depressed as me, but I scanned some pages that belong to the 2005 May issue of Myojo, which has lots of lovely Ya3 pictures, and a beautiful photo of the boys sitting and looking at pics (see below). Comments are not needed, but if you could spare me a hug, I could use it right now. ;__;
·
[all pics open on a new window]
_
SCANNED BY IREA SCANNED BY IREA SCANNED BY IREA SCANNED BY IREA SCANNED BY IREA
·
This song conveys exactly how I'm feeling right now: [Ya-Ya-yah, please don't leave me ;__;]
·