October 21, 2007

onigokko!! ...and scans


EDIT: Because I feel spazztic after watching this onigokko I decided to scan some more pages. XD Prease to scroll down. =]

SMILEYUYA, I don't know you, but I love you. Thanks so much for uploading the whole onigokko to YouTube. ^__^ This was such a great onigokko!

You can watch the first part here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAv2XEEZeOg

and the second one here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGnsENr12V8

READ THIS ONLY AFTER WATCHING THE CLIPS
Hikaru: how could you let them catch you so soon? *smacks Hikaru on the head* XD Taiyo: I love how you evilly rejoiced when they caught Hikaru. XDDDD Yabucchi: Will you stop getting handsomer by the day? Oh, and I love how happy you were when it was just Shoon and you in the end. =p You made this Yamabu fan very happy. XD Too bad you were caught soon afterwards. *smacks Yabu on the head* [Oh, and Scribe!!! Are you reading this? When Yabu said "ore to Shoon" I remembered that part in Yugureden in which Yabu says "Me and my brother" and Shoon amends him saying "My brother and I" LOL You really know Yabu well!] Shoon: I love you to bits, I swear. You're wonderful. Thanks for trying so hard on this last onigokko. You made me so proud! And I love you for saying at the end that Ya-Ya-yah is 4 people, so your victory was the victory of the 4 of you. You rock. ^^BBB 4=1 I love you guys. ^___^

PS: Is it me or was this onigokko episode filmed long ago too? It seems like the weather was pretty hot, and I doubt it was that hot in Japan at the end of September even, much less now in October, right? =/

PS2: I've gone crazy and scanned the Ya3 article of 2004.09 Duet, and even the back of the pages, in which there's NEWS, ABC, and also Inoo and Macchan. Comments are very much appreciated if you take them, even if it’s only a ^___^ or ♥♥♥. Pretty please? It only takes a moment to leave a comment. :3 Hey, I made a rhyme! XD All image links below open in a new window. If you want to post them somewhere else it's okay as long as you credit me for the scanning. No need to credit if you want to make icons, graphics, or translations. If you don't want to click on the individual thumbnails, you can also click here for all the Ya3 pics, and here for the random ones.

SCANNED BY IREA - yayayah8.blogspot.com SCANNED BY IREA - yayayah8.blogspot.com SCANNED BY IREA - yayayah8.blogspot.com SCANNED BY IREA - yayayah8.blogspot.com SCANNED BY IREA - yayayah8.blogspot.com SCANNED BY IREA - yayayah8.blogspot.com SCANNED BY IREA - yayayah8.blogspot.com SCANNED BY IREA - yayayah8.blogspot.com SCANNED BY IREA - yayayah8.blogspot.com SCANNED BY IREA - yayayah8.blogspot.com


POST A COMMENT :: READ COMMENTS