October 01, 2007

some Taiyô and Shoon love

I never got to write an entry about the 2007.08.12 SC episode because I was on vacation and my Internet connection was lousy, so I'll take the chance to do so now. I think it's a good moment to do so too because Shoon and Taiyô need some love these days.
·
Not that I didn't miss the rest of the boys, but it was so awesome they were the only Tokyo juniors on the two August episodes. ^__^ It was also wonderful that on the 2007.08.12 one they got to do a bit of MC-ing for the NEWS mania corner.
·
Don't know if you've read about the rumours that HSJ will be the ones to do the MC-ing next year on SC. I always wanted Yabu and Hikaru to have that chance, but to be honest I don't think they are MC material. ^^;;; Yabu is too shy, and Hikaru is very funny, but he often messes up when they have to introduce their O-tegami itadakimasu corner. Of course they might get better at it with a little practice, but... you know who I think would be an awesome MC? Taiyô. Seriously. Watch him on this clip. He's so charming, natural, and funny!
·
·
And what follows is another bit from this game corner, because I need objective confirmation of something. LOL You see, sometime ago I read on a Japanese blog an interview to Yamapi in which he was asked to name a junior he considered cute. He answered that when he saw Satomi Hakkenden he thought Shoon was really cute! XD And then, when I was watching this part of the show... Right after Shoon smiles childishly when he sees Massu's drawing, I'd swear the corners of Yamapi's lips lift, as if he were thinking Shoon is really cute, because he's looking his way and he doesn't seem to be listening to Nakamaru at all. LOL Who knew?, Yamapi's got a crush on Shoon. XDDD Then again it might just my imagination, so I want somebody else's opinion. =p I don't know if you'll actually be able to see Yamapi's smile on this streaming clip 'cause it's kind of hard to see, so I cut this bit and uploaded it to YSI. MediaFire seems to be acting up lately. =/
·
·
And speaking of smiles... I wonder if anybody else noticed this on the solos livestage: Shoon smiled in the most adorable way when Yabu kissed his thumb to throw a kiss at the audience, as he always does at the end of Arashi no Carnival, then wiped the smile off his lips, as if reminding himself that they were working. XD A streaming video wouldn't allow you to see this at all, so I uploaded this to YSI too, and I uploaded yet another cute Shoon clip I cut and cropped (that's why it's so small) from the Daibouken report Fiona uploaded some weeks ago. It's a clip from the very end of the concert, when the boys are waving to say goodbye to the audience. In the background you can hear a song that goes something like "I want to boogie, let's boogie", and Shoon does a cute silly dance that makes me smile everytime I watch it. I think we all need to smile these days, so I uploaded that too. =]
·
PS: Oh, and another thing that made me smile today: a piece of cool fanart a reader from Thailand called Nopparat Rattanawong sent to me. Thanks so much! I love it. =]
·
shoon_fanart
·
PS2: Some people have asked if it's okay to order the Yuuki 100% CD from other sites, like YesAsia.com, and others. Sure. =] It won't reflect on the amazon.co.jp ranking, but it will no doubt reflect on the sales figures JE receives, so sure, go ahead and buy it from other sites. The important thing is to support Ya-Ya-yah, and you'll be doing that no matter which site you buy the CD from. ^__^
·