November 02, 2007

I love Duet(s)... and Potato(es) too


EDIT: Checked the Wink Up site just now. Shoon and Taiyô are not in the December issue. <=( Oh, well, crossing fingers for the January issue then.

Potato is on our side too! ^___^ The Potato site has been updated with the content list of the December issue, and Taiyô and Shoon are there, this time together (yay!). The content list also has a short summary of each article. If I understood correctly, they talk about some photographs they are shown and, without meaning to, their conversation ends up turning a little emotional. =]

(from the content list of the 2007.12 issue published on the Potato site)
鮎川太陽、山下翔央
思い入れのある“写真”について教えてくれた2人。あたたかいエピソードに、思わずほっくりするかも。


Crossing my fingers for Wink Up now. ^__^b

Quin told me there was a problem with the MediaFire link of the 2007.02.18 livestage (A Hard Day's Night) posted at Mitsukai's site Singin' for You, so I've reuploaded it to DivShare. If anyone else was having troubles downloading that, here's the link:
http://www.divshare.com/download/2595231-4bc

Also, Geri asked me about the pic I've used for the image link of Shoon's 19th b-day contest). That pic is from the 2004.11 issue of Duet, which is among the scans that Yuantim generously donated to this site. So please leave a comment thanking Yuantim if you take them. =] I still have several to sort and upload, but since Geri asked for that one, here is the whole set, plus a single-page article scanned by me. It's from the 2002.05 issue of Myojo, and even though it says "Ya-Ya-yah" it should be YA-YA, because as you can see there's only Yabu, Shoon, Taiyô, and Akama in it.


SCANNED BY IREA COURTESY OF YUAMTIM
COURTESY OF YUAMTIM COURTESY OF YUAMTIM


POST A COMMENT :: READ COMMENTS