May 16, 2008

Koyama onii-chan

山下翔央, Yamashita Shoon, Ya-Ya-yah
Just to let you know that I'm alive -busy but alive ^^- and to post a short something I found today on the blog of NoA, a Japanese friend and Ya-Ya-yah and Shoon fan fellow. =) Apart from being a NEWS fan and a Massu fan.

Koyama's entry on the J-Web,「メンバー愛」(Menbâ Ai - love (comradeship rather) between the members of a group/unit) Loose translation by me. Please feel free to point out any mistakes. ^_^

「薮と光と、ご飯食べに行きました
(Today) I had lunch with Yabu and Hikaru.

『Hi! Hey! Say!』のスタッフさんがお食事会を開いてくれたんです!!
...because the Hi!Hey!Say! staff held a party!! (i.e. a party with food and drinks)

薮と光と番組を始めてから初のお食事会
It was the first party we had with Yabu and Hikaru since the show started

みんなと一緒に懐かしい思い出話を話しました!!
And all of us started bringing up nostalgic memories!!

俺がドッキリにあったり、大阪で寝起きロケがあったり・・・。
When they played a prank on me, when we stayed the night in Osaka and got up to tape the show on location...

話はつきません。
The conversation just didn't run out.

この番組は俺の原点!
This show was the starting point for me!

薮と光と誓いました!!もっともっと楽しい番組にしよーって
I've made a promise to Yabu and Hikaru: we'll make a more enjoyable show of it

俺熱く語るの好きでさー 薮と光にはうざかったかな笑?
As for my fondness of making passionate speeches... Yabu, Hikaru... Did I annoy you? LOL

お兄ちゃんお仕事大好きだからごめんな
Please forgive me. It's just that your "onii-chan" (older brother in a figurative sense) loves his job too much.

とにかく、最高の会でした!!
Anyway, it was a great get-together!!

そして最高の弟2人でした!!」
...with the two best little brothers!!

(the brown one is for Koyama. ^__~) Even though he says "Hi!Hey!Say!" because that's the name of the show now, it's obvious that the memories he's talking about refer to Ya-Ya-yah. =) I'm glad he's there for Yabu and Hikaru, and it's very touching that he says that the show was the starting point for him.

PS: note to self - must try and find the time to answer all the comments piling up. ^^;;;

山下翔央, Yamashita Shoon, Ya-Ya-yahPOST A COMMENT :: READ COMMENTS