June 14, 2008

cosplaying in HQ

山下翔央, Yamashita Shoon, Ya-Ya-yah
[edit] I've realized just now that I had accidentally set the LJ entry for the comments as private. Sorry about that. It's fixed now. m(_ _)m [end of edit]

I meant to upload this before, but I never seem to have time for everything I want to do. Also, my uploading speed rate is rather bad, so I always feel lazy about uploading big videos. Anyway. The thing is START!fansubs has subbed the 2003.11.16 Ya-Ya-yah show (the cosplaying episode). If I had known before they were going to sub that one I would have uploaded the HQ file I have for them, because the one they used is 320x240 while mine is 640x480 (click on any of the screencaps below to see them in full size - all open in a new window). And it really is a shame because the subs are so small they're a bit hard to read. So icecrusher_i_b, if you read this, perhaps you can use your subs with my file. You might have to rename the file, and tweak the timing and the font size, but yeah, feel free to use this file. =) This episode is just too funny. XD Massu and the others in their princesses costumes. LOL

[MediaFire] 2003.11.16 [Ya3] [TV show] cosplay.avi (229MB) (640x480) .001 .002 .003
[MegaUpload] 2003.11.16 [Ya3] [TV show] cosplay.avi (229MB) (640x480)

vlcsnap-166441 vlcsnap-163849
vlcsnap-164459 vlcsnap-167952


翔央君へ

翔央君はギターを弾くのが好きですね。私は、翔央君がこのギター曲が好きであるかもしれないと思います。タイトルは「Nur eine Minute」です。それはドイツ語で「ちょうど一分」を意味します。ブラックモアズ・ナイトの「Ghost of a Rose」アルバムから曲です。ブラックモアズ・ナイトは私の好きなグループの一つです。このグループの曲は中世スタイル音楽です。気に入っていただけると嬉しいです!



Nur eine Minute ~ Blackmore's Night (Ghost of a Rose album)


山下翔央, Yamashita Shoon, Ya-Ya-yahPOST A COMMENT :: READ COMMENTS