December 22, 2008

another play for Shoon!!!

山下翔央, Yamashita Shoon, Ya-Ya-yah
While everybody is busy watching the Christmas Shounen Club special... I just got home and found out the most wonderful news: Shoon is going to be in a play again!!!
山下翔央, Yamashita Shoon, Ya-Ya-yah
This time with KAT-TUN's Ueda Tatsuya, who it seems will play the main role, and Hasegawa Jun. I like Jun very much, so it will be interesting to see how they get along. ^____^ The title of the play is... ロミオとジュリエット (Romeo & Juliet)! *_* I wonder what Shoon's role in it will be! This is so exciting! \^0^/
山下翔央, Yamashita Shoon, Ya-Ya-yah
There will be a total of 33 performances, that will be held in March of next year (2009.03.04-2009.03.29) at the Tokyo Globe theater, and in April (2009.04.02-2009.04.05) at the Sankei Hall Breeze (サンケイホールブリーゼ) what a funny name XD in Osaka. ^____^
山下翔央, Yamashita Shoon, Ya-Ya-yah
Congratulations, Shoon!!! <333 This is so wonderful. What a birthday/Christmas present! =D
山下翔央, Yamashita Shoon, Ya-Ya-yah
I'm looking forward to all the interviews, mag articles and... oh, God, this has to be like the busiest year for me, but if I could just manage to squeeze a trip to Japan in March... I finish my internship at the beginning of March... *makes plans and dreams*
山下翔央, Yamashita Shoon, Ya-Ya-yah
PS: the pic on the left is the play's schedule; a screencap taken from Johnny's Net.
山下翔央, Yamashita Shoon, Ya-Ya-yah
PS2: from now on to comment here you'll need to friend this blog's LJ account. Sorry about the inconvenience, but I have my reasons to do this. m(_ _)m If you don't have an LJ account and don't want to get one, you can always leave a comment using the comment box on the side bar (at the bottom, where it says "contact Irea").
山下翔央, Yamashita Shoon, Ya-Ya-yah
山下翔央, Yamashita Shoon, Ya-Ya-yah
山下翔央, Yamashita Shoon, Ya-Ya-yah
山下翔央, Yamashita Shoon, Ya-Ya-yah
山下翔央, Yamashita Shoon, Ya-Ya-yah
山下翔央, Yamashita Shoon, Ya-Ya-yah