January 18, 2009

happy b-day, Taiyô!

山下翔央, Yamashita Shoon, Ya-Ya-yah
Dear Taiyô,

please excuse the slightly rushed header. m(_ _)m The fact that the middle finger of my right hand has been swollen for 3 days doesn't help either. =_= It's hard to type without using that finger too!

It wasn't hard at all to choose the pictures, though. Taiyô doesn't have a bad photo! Okay, maybe he has a few, but the total percentage would be a very small one. I think it might be because has always been comfortable with himself and has never tried to be anything else. Or at least that's the impression I get. =) Also... well, Taiyô is very good looking, but even if he were ugly his features would still be beautiful.

Does that sound like a contradiction? Well, probably it does, but it isn't really . I know people who are ugly, but have such a good heart and are so endearing that when you get to know them they don't seem ugly to you anymore. That would be the case with Taiyô if he were ugly... which he isn't!

He's such a good person that I'm sure he'll never be lacking in friends who love him. I'm sure those friends, and among them Yabu, Hikaru, and Shoon, have helped him get through this year.

It's great to see you doing well, Taiyô, and I can't do much other than repeat the wishes I expressed last year: I hope you'll be happy whatever path you chose. You've turned 18 and soon you and Hikaru will graduate from high school. We're hoping to get at least a little glimpse of the two of you together holding your diplomas. ;) May all of your days be sunny, and may you keep on shining and making happy all those around you.

Love and hugs,
Irea

PS: Thanks a million everyone for your comments. I'll try to reply them later. =)