July 27, 2011

Akama Naoya is back too!!!

Stupid LiveJournal is down, and I shouldn't be making a post right now, but this is big news, and I just learned about this, and I'm very happy and excited.

A Japanese friend posted a picture and linked a blog entry on my Twitter list yesterday, and while the pic was really funny, I didn't know what that was all about, and I just dismissed it. Today though, checking for something else, I came across the news on a Japanese blog: Akama Naoya is back.

Only now his name is not Akama Naoya. He changed it to Kumano Naoya (熊野直哉). Apparently he's working for the same agency as Asaka Kodai, A-Team, in a sub-group called A-Light, and he has an Ameba blog, in which he made an introductory post I still need to read fully, and a YouTube account. You can find his profile on the Japanese Wikipedia as well.

Now we only need Hoshino to come back and we'll have all of the old Ya-Ya-yah members back in the entertainment business. ;) Taiyô came back in January, Shoon in June, Naoya now in July... Hoshino, it's your turn! :D Awww... I want a Ya-Ya-yah reunion!! ^3^


直哉くん、おかえりなさいよ! 

I will add a post on our LiveJournal account as soon as LJ is back. :(

5 comments:

BAN said...

WAAAAAAH THX SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'M SO HAPPY IN THIS MOMENT *------------* <33 U MAKE MY DAY, WEEK, MONTH, YEAR VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
N YES.. HOSHINO HONEY IS UR TURN TO COME BACK!!!

ruchorom said...

Gash. Promise this post made my day wonderful <3 RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT!! *nods endlessly* now we only need Hoshino-kun!!!!! kyaaaaa!! Ya-Ya-yah!! Ya-Ya-yah!! (Hope they will have a reunion someday, singing those songs, ooooh memories >0<) This year is so wonderful for all Ya-Ya-yah fans :'>

Ya-Ya-yah comeback please?!?! T_T
Okaeri nasai Naoya-kun!!!! ^________^

Anonymous said...

Stunned :-)
-Kako

flo said...

Uwaa.. Akama..
very looong time no see him. i kinda miss him! lol. he's so manly now. his cute image is totally gone. lol.

ah, i want Ya-Ya-yah reunion too.. ofc with Hoshino who come back (ASAP i hope)
okay, this year is really the year of ex-Johnny's. especially for Ya-Ya-yah..
just come back soon Ya-Ya-yah!!!!

Eiko-chan said...

Omigosh. Thank you so much for this info. I was Ya-Ya-yah biggest fan. I mean, SUPER SUPER HUGE FAN. You can say that I got every videos or shows of them.

And Akama was my MOST FAVORITE member ever since then. I can't stop praying for him to come back! And OMIGOSH again. Same agency with Asaka!!! My MOST FAVORITE member in J.J.Express. In 2008 I concentrated on my study and doesn't get much time to enjoy my fandom-lifetime. T-T MY JOHNNY'S JR-ing PRECIOUS TIME.

And after that I've found other bands and focus more them. FINALLY, I'M BACK. Need to download every things again!

This info really makes me shocked.
Again, thank you so so much! You're an angle XD Ah, anyway I can't open his Ameba :/