July 16, 2007

2005 HQ LS + SC clip

One of these days I'll have to make a glossary of the acronyms I use... because I use far too many. ^^UUU Anyway, I've posted at Mitsukai's site, Singin' for You, another high-quality livestage from 2005, courtesy of my good friend Yungboy. ^___^ It's from the 2005.02.06 show, in which J.J.Express (Asaka was still there - I miss him! T__T) performed Yell!, and Ya-Ya-yah performed Start.
·
There are two things I like about this livestage. The first one is that, being a HQ clip, you can recognize most of the juniors doing the backdancing -I was like "oh, that's Nika! Oh, and that's Senga!" when I was watching it. XD The second one is that Ya-Ya-yah are all wearing casual clothes. It would be nice if they let them wear casual clothes now and then on stage, like Hikaru usually does when he performs Gentles.
·
Speaking of which... I've also uploaded Yabu and Hikaru's performance from the 2nd Osaka SC (2007.07.08). Yabu sang Arashi no Carnival, though he was a bit too serious. Why? Because he was missing Shoon of course! XD *gets bricked* Hikaru, as I said, sang Gentles, and he was just brilliant. I'm a big fan of his singing, and everytime he sings that song I like it even more. ^___^ As always, you'll find it at Never Stop the Music. =]