July 12, 2007

August SC "preview"

Been busy working on a translation I had to hand yesterday, but at last I'm free... at least for a few days, that is. ^^ Being a freenlacer is like this: some very hectic periods... and little breaks. I have several e-mails to answer and must work on updates and so on, but... anyway, I don't think you're interested in all this. XD;;;
·
I felt so happy and excited when I read the news this morning. ^_____^ So Takki is mean to Shoon and Taiyô and won't let them be on his Enbujô thingie, right? *grumbles* Who cares? =p They'll have the next 2 Shônen Club episodes to themselves! *laughs like a maniac* Okay, okay, not JUST to themselves, but no other Tokyo juniors will be there, not even Yabu or Hikaru, ho, ho, ho. Man, I feel cruel for not missing Yabu and Hikaru, but they were the Tokyo representatives in the last 2 SCs in Osaka. *makes note to self to cut Ya3 performances from the second one*
·
So yeah, this Summer is being better for Taiyô and Shoon than the last one. Last Summer they made a couple of commercials and took part in the Daibôken concerts, but this Summer they've been on Hyakushiki and now they'll be on their own in the 2 August SC episodes... and most importantly... will be singing a solo each and then a song together!! *jumps up and down*
·
This is so wonderful. ^____________^ I was really curious to know what those songs will be like because I didn't remember them, so I did a little YouTube search for them.
·
Shoon will sing Slave of Love, which was performed by Tsubasa on SC a while ago. I SO want to see Shoon performing this song!! H__H Personally I think his rendition of Get Down is better (and sexier) than Tsubasa's, so I can't wait to see him performing this one. Ganbatte ne, Mayo!! o^o^o
·
·
Taiyô will perform a song called Feel It, that was performed by Question? some time ago as well on SC. Don't like this song at all, but I'm positive Taiyô will do much better than this. Ganbatte, Taiyô-kun! o^o^o
·
·
And together they'll sing V6's song Cosmic Rescue, one of those silly but catchy JE songs. I can almost imagine them singing and dancing this and I'm sure it will be great.
·
·
*runs off to answer e-mails and comments and stuff*