July 03, 2007

SC clips and a HQ livestage

I've updated Never Stop the Music with the two perfomances from Sunday's SC in which Hikaru and Yabu appeared (Itoshi no Playgirl and Osaka Romanesque), and also two wonderful old SC Ya3 performances courtesy of my good friend Yungboy (thanks again! ^^BBB).
·
The first one is from 2003.02.16, in which the 5 members Ya-Ya-yah sang Hoshikuzu no beeru and Maybe Your Love with KAT-TUN. The other one is a medley from 2003.07.16, in which Yabu, Taiyô, and Shoon sing Stompin', Just Wanna Lovin' You, and Stand by Me with Jimmy Mackey.
·
But those are not the only clips I have to thank Yungboy for today. She also uploaded a HQ 2005 livestage, 2005.07.24, of which we all had a crappy .asf file. =] It's the livestage in which Ya-Ya-yah performed Summary with Koyama, Massu, and Tegoshi (who wore for the occassion some red dragqueen outfits LOL - our boys' "choice" was their cowboys outfits - I like the black and red ones, but the white and red ones are just so ugly!). Anyway, you can download that livestage at Mitsukai's site Singin' for You, as always. ^__^ Mitsukai sent me an e-mail to tell me she won't be able to update the main page of the site for a while because she and her family are moving. I'll keep on posting more HQ livestages and the latest livestages at her site, though, so I'll give you notice of those updates here and at the Ya3 LJ comm. ;-)
·
Okay, so... some screencaps of those clips I just mentioned (click on them to see the actual framesize and quality). The first one is from the 2003.02.16 SC performance. Shoon had such a dreamy expression when they were sitting on those stairs. Every time I watch it I can't pay any attention to Yabu's singing. XD Well, can I be blamed? Shoon has such beautiful features...
·
The second one is from the 2003.07.16 performance. Don't you just love when they gather together in Stand by Me? It's so cute! ^o^.
·
And the third one is from the Summary performance - Yabu in that absurd Scottish cowboy outfit. LOL
·


·
PS: Miyako requested the Fantastipo clip (2007.04.15 SC), so in case anyone wants it, here you go. The whole medley it belongs to can be downloaded at Never Stop the Music.