August 08, 2007

requiem for 300 tearouts

Please take a moment to cry with me for the loss of over 300 Ya3 tearouts. ;__;
·


·
I won them in different auctions of Yahoo!Japan through an auction service called Rinkya, and after 3 weeks of worrying it's now official: the package is lost. I asked Rinkya to ship it to me via EMS, which is not cheap, but it's supposedly safe (ha!) and fast. It should have taken 1 week for the package to arrive, and the week passed, 2 weeks passed... 3 weeks have passed already.
·
It makes me mad because the shipping fees and Rinkya's handling fees were horribly expensive, and it makes me depressed because I was so excited about it! ;__; Some of the tearouts were from 2002-2005 magazines, and there were some rare ones, like a picture of the original 7 members Ya-Ya-yah. I was so excited about getting those tearouts and scanning them to share them with all of you. -_- I know it's silly to feel depressed for the loss of a handful of magazine tearouts, but... *sigh*
·
I've asked Rinkya to check what happened to the package, but after so many weeks... *shakes head* And I know I won't feel any better even if they give me my money back. -_-
·
Oh, well. It cheered me up a little when I saw this afternoon that Zansanhane and Mimini had posted scans of the latest magazines and some things made me smile.

·
Things like seeing that Hikaru has hair on his armpits already XD , like seeing Shoon with a fake orchid on his hair...
·
...like seeing Yabu show off his smexyness, like seeing Shoon making weird-cute faces...
·
 ·
...or finding pics that match oh, so well! XD (yeah, unfortunately the pic below is a manip - sorry to disappoint you ^^)
·