August 24, 2007

sexyness

I went to the city again today and downloaded the things I hadn't been able to download with the crappy Internet connection I have here: the latest 2 Ya3 shows, scans, more scans, even more scans. XD So yeah, today's post is mainly a yay!-scans post. =]
·
I have to say the scans from the October (yeah, October already!, I know O__O) issue of Myojo and Popolo are really nice, but... oh, God, the scans from the Daibouken pamphlet Fiona uploaded to her Clubbox! *___* Such great pics!! The one on the left actually made my heart flutter, and I really don't care how cheesy that sounds. The beauty of that smile... *sighs* If I were any good at writing poetry -which I ain't- I'd write an ode to that amazing, heart-warming smile Shoon has.
·
And the one below has definitely become one of my favourites as well. I love how Shoon can look all sexy and mature sometimes, and other times he's just so childlike and adorable. I photoshopped it a bit to remove everyone else from the pic and added his name at the bottom and on the left.
·

·
And then... Oh, God, the Myojo and Popolo scans! The October Myojo pics are like... killer pics. Taiyô looking sexy -sexy Taiyô shouldn't be allowed! XD He's too young!- with his hair damp, and that white shirt with rolled-up sleeves; Shoon looking like the sexiest workmate/boss you could ever have; a sleeveless Hikaru leaning on a flashy sports car; and Yabu in a tank top, working out, with his hair damp too, looking like Heero Yui incarnate. H___H Heero Yui, for those who don't know, is one of the sexiest anime characters ever, from the anime series Gundam Wing. He's still skinny, but seeing that picture reminded me so much of Scribe's multi part fic Yugureden... "The arms around Shoon’s chest were wiry, but he had seen them break the force of a larger man’s blow, katana unwavering—they were deceptively thin." Are you reading Yugureden? 'Cause if you aren't you totally should! It's the most amazing piece of fanfiction I've ever read. It's really exciting and insightful, and Scribe's prose is just beautiful. I'm totally in love with her writing. If you want to read it go here. And I highly recommend her fic Victims of Abuse too. Dark, but equally awesome.
·

·
Anyway, back to the scans... Um... does anybody else think there's a reason why Shoon often wears low neckline t-shirts and tanktops for photoshoots and performances on stage? Other than letting his beauty mark show? ;-) Oh, well, they say a picture is worth a thousand words, so...
·
·
.... .... .... .... Uh, sorry, I think one of my braincells exploded just looking at that pic again. XD Anyway, credits for all the pics go once again for the wonderful Zansanhane, who scanned them. =]
·