October 12, 2008

Rain of Desire

山下翔央, Yamashita Shoon, Ya-Ya-yah
Shoon had a tiny weeny bit more screentime on today's SC. When Nakamaru and Koyama introduced the SC theme, 秘密 - Himitsu (secret), Nakamaru read a postcard sent by a Shoon fan - weee! =D - and Shoon did a short skit called "Real Face no shitauchi, otona version" (Real Faceの舌打ち・大人バージョン), which means "Real Face tongue clicking, adult version". And if somebody could explain to me what that was about I'd be very thankful, because it seems funny. XD


DOWNLOAD THIS CLIP - 18MB


And then came his short solo bit in the theme medley, which was Kinki Kids' Yokubou no rain (欲望のレイン - Rain of Desire). To be honest, I don't like the song, but it was so wonderful to hear Shoon's voice without any backsingers. =) And maybe I'm biased, but I think he was great. ^3^ I only have one stupid complaint: why did he button up the jacket? It looks much better when he leaves it unbuttoned. X3


DOWNLOAD THIS CLIP - 14MB


山下翔央, Yamashita Shoon, Ya-Ya-yahPOST A COMMENT :: READ COMMENTS