September 25, 2007

I wonder...

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong: medetaiakaru has just just posted about the Hey! Say! '08 concert announcement on the official JE site. Funny thing is the concert's name is not actually "Hey! Say! '08 Con", but ジャニーズJr. Hey Say '08 (Johnny's Jt. Hey Say '08). [As a matter of fact there's also a 関西ジャニーズJr. Hey Say '08 West (Kansai Johnny's Jr. Hey Say '08 West), because for those who don't know, there's a Kansai version of the Tokyo new group, that is called Hey! Say! West.] Moreover, the recent Johnny's Jr. Yokohama Arena concert was called ジャニーズJr. Hey Say '07.
·
Does this mean JE doesn't rely on the new unit enough to fill the Tokyo Dome, so other junior units will be performing with them? I mean, is this going to be something like the Daibouken concerts, only much bigger since it'll be hosted at the Tokyo Dome? Wonder if Ya-Ya-yah will perform as well. I guess we'll have to wait to know as it says:
·
※ジャニーズJr.出演メンバーについては、公式発表をお待ちください。
(Concerning the Johnny's junior members that will perform, please wait for the formal announcement. )
·
I don't want to get my hopes up, but perhaps as some fellow fans have said Hey! Say! Jump could be just JE's way to try and make Johnny's Juniors known to a wider public.
·
PS: Thanks a million to everyone who left comments on yesterday's entry to cheer me up. I love you all. ^^BBB
·