June 12, 2007

megaupdate

1) My very nice friend Yungboy sent to me a couple of HQ old Xmas livestages from the Ya3 show: 2004.12.19 and 2005.12.18. I've posted the second one already at Mitsukai's site, Singin' for You, and she'll post the first one shortly, so please keep an eye on the site. =] These perfomances are really worth downloading even if you have those shows already because the quality is really good and the screensize is bigger.
·
2) Yesterday I updated Never Stop the Music with the performances from Sunday's SC in which Ya3 appeared.
·
3) I've also uploaded a couple of clips that were interesting: the Takki project part and the junior league segment. Takki's project seems to advance very slowly, and we still don't know what it's going to be about, but I must say it's really enjoyable to watch. Firstly because Takki is such a nice, funny guy. Secondly because we get to see the juniors rehearsing for the show. And thirdly because there's an audition of sorts which is quite hilarious. The juniors are given several subjects to choose from and have to talk a little about them, and those who stand up to speak fail miserably. Fujigaya and chooses "senpai" (senior johnnys) and the only thing he manages to say is that he admires them. XD Then Wataru chooses "Takki & Tsubasa" and can't think of anything to say so he asks if he can change the subject to "family". LOL And then Hasshi chooses "My dream", and starts rambling about Takki and all he ends up saying is that Takki is really cool. XD I really would like to see any member of Ya-Ya-yah speak at least two words in this segment next time. Okay, they have their own show so the other juniors need some spotlight, but... I want to see some Shoon-Takki interaction at least! ;__;
·
Anyway, here's the Takki project clip, if you haven't watched it and want to watch it: (you can download it here)
·
·
In the junior league segment there was an "oeakaki fight", which is sort of like pictionary. They give one of the juniors a sentence and he has to draw the situation described so that the others will guess. [You can download this clip here]
·
·
4) And last, but not least, I've uploaded a new (old) HQ show: 2005.09.25, which happens to be one of the Brain Power game shows. =D You can download it here. I LOVE all the BP episodes. I wish they'd play that game again sometime. Don't you miss Midori? XD
·