June 15, 2007

a little surprise

Once upon a time... yeah, that long ago. XD This happened when I was taking my first steps in the fandom, over a year ago now. One day somebody posted an mp3 rip at the J-Dorama forums, asking if anybody knew which song it was. The only obvious thing was that the child whose voice was the leading voice in the song was Yabu. The song was the cutest thing ever, and ever since that day I've listened to it many times, and had kept on wondering when and where did Yabu sing that song. Well, the mystery was solved a couple of days ago. I found on a clubbox a 2004 Shônen Club I was missing (2004.04.11), and the song was there! ^o^ *flails excitedly* I can't tell you what the song's title is because the screen size of the video is pretty small (352x240 - that is, the same size of the Dailymotion clips below) and the kanji are hard to read. Sometimes the title is a line from the song, but in this case it isn't, so I have no idea what the title is, sorry. If anyone can read it, please do tell me. ^^
·
·
But that wasn't the only surprise that SC was hiding. I came across the clip below one day on Dailymotion, and had been looking for that episode ever since. I was sure it was a mid/late 2003 SC because Taiyô looks pretty young, and it's no wonder I hadn't been able to find this, because it was a 2004 SC. Anyway, it's the funniest, cutest thing ever. Several juniors, Jin, Ueda, and Koki are divided into two teams. Kame acts as MC. They play a word guessing game. I don't know what's more adorable in this clip: Shoon's puppet haircut, the weird yet cute yellow outfits him and Taiyô are wearing -they're like a crossover between toddler pajamas and a badly handmade musketeer costume-, Shoon's gesture when he gives his answer, Taiyô's awkwardness in imitating a squid, or Tôshin, who's a puddle of shyness, mistakes Koki's gestures for a duck, and is utterly embarrassed when his team loses. X333
·

Uploaded by kairi_b4u
·
I don't usually upload whole SCs, but this one is just 203MB; so I thought you'd like to have it if you were missing this episeode in your collection too. It's a real media video file, so you'll need either Real Player or Real Alternative to watch it.
2004.04.11 [SC].rmvb [203MB] .001 .002 .003
·
For those of you who don't want to download the whole thing, I made an avi of the performance 2004.04.11 Yabu&juniors song.avi [44 MB] and an mp3 rip of the song.
·
And on to a completely different matter... a few days ago I posted my latest fanfic at the Shoon LJ community I'm a mod of, in celebration of the fact that we're already more than 300 members. =] So if you're not a member of it or missed it and would like to read it... click on the pic.
·