June 04, 2007

more from yesterday's SC

As promised I've posted the other performances (and their mp3 rips) involving Ya-Ya-yah at Never Stop the Music. =] I've also uploaded some random bits that I liked, like the MC corner, in which Shoon talks about those trademark momiage (sideburns) of his, but I don't understand what he says. T___T Anyone?
·
·
And a girl sent baby goat plushies for Hikaru and Yabu! A black one and white one. So cute!! ^^BBB Other than that, the O-tegami itadakimasu! segment is rather boring. They've made a couple of changes, like Nakamaru playing the part of a postman now, adding a headband with stars to Yabu's goat "cap", or what look like sunglasses (?) to Hikaru's goat "cap". Much though I like Yabu and Hikaru... it's not working, it's still boring. -__-UUU
·
·
I wish they'd think of something else, something funnier, like the juniors "theatre" KAT-TUN used to do on old Shounen Club episodes.
·
Oh, well, going back to yesterday's SC... Reon made a little appearance on the Shokura Mania segment (which was turned into Ueda Mania because KAT-TUN's Ueda was the guest)!!! ^_____^ I felt so happy to see him. And he actually said more than two words. =] His voice doesn't seem so low when you get used to it, and once again it amazed me how much of Shoon there is in him: the way he cocks his head, in that half smile... ^^ [he appears almost at the end of the clip - for some reason stupid VirtualDub wouldn't let me cut it shorter =( ]
·
·
If you want to download any of these clips, you can find them here. =]